Niagara-on-the-Lake's Green Space and Outdoor Play Areas are easily accessible and beautifully maintained. These spaces, available to the public free of charge, are a great source of pride within the community.
Park reservations are not accepted, however, facilities within the parks such as soccer fields and ball diamonds in Memorial and Centennial Parks, the Gazebo in Queen's Royal Park, and the bandshell in Simcoe Park can be reserved by calling the Town Administration building at 905-468-3266.
Want to discover the green spaces and outdoor play areas of Niagara-on-the-Lake? Use our Park Locator tool designed to help residents and visitors check out the Town’s outdoor spaces!”
Washroom Availability and Hours
- Public washrooms at Queen's Royal Park (45 Front Street), Simcoe Park (25 Picton Street), Memorial Park (370 King Street), and the Virgil Sports Park (1565 Four Mile Creek Road) close for the season beginning October 16.
- The public washrooms at the Information Centre 26 Queen Street will close on October 30.
- The Market Street public washroom, located in Old Town behind the Courthouse, does not close for the winter season and remains open seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- The temporary portable bathroom at the intersection of Queen and Gate Street in Old Town is open from June 13, 2023, and will be removed on October 31.
- The Town has a bottle fill station at both Arenas, the Market St washroom, the Courthouse (near public washrooms), and the Water Fountain on Queen St.
Should you wish to report an issue or concern regarding one of Niagara-on-the-Lake's parks, amenities, or recreational activities, please submit an online Service Request form.