We are looking for committed individuals with excellent customer service skills who will deliver friendly and effective government services and support a high quality of life for our residents and visitors.
All job opportunities are posted internally first. If the Town is unable to fill the position with an internal candidate, the position will be posted on this page and advertised on the appropriate external media.
If a job opportunity is posted externally, interested candidates should follow the submission requirements on the specific job posting as requirements vary.
To apply to a current opportunity, please email your resume to Sarah Stevens.
Important Information for All Applicants
- The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. Accommodation is available to candidates upon request.
- Applications are only accepted for jobs that are posted.
- Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted via phone or email.
- A current Drivers Abstract is required for all positions that involve driving Town vehicles.
- A current Vulnerable Sector Police Check is required for all positions working with children and vulnerable members of the community.
- A current Police Background Check is required for all positions where confidentiality and access to sensitive information are part of the job specifications.
Please read the Town's Hiring Policy for more information.
Volunteer Firefighter Opportunities
Niagara-on-the-Lake Fire & Emergency Services is committed to protecting the lives and property of our citizens and visitors within our Municipality. With a dedication to prevention, education, and emergency response, it is Niagara-on-the-Lake Fire & Emergency Services’ mission to be high-performing, progressive, and visionary in the provision of emergency services within our community.
If you enjoy serving the public, live within 7 minutes of one of our fire stations, are willing to dedicate the time required to complete the recruitment training program, attend regular weekly and mandatory training sessions, and respond to emergencies, this could be your opportunity to make a difference in your community.
For any further questions, please call us at 905-468-3266 or email us.