July 4, 2022 - September 2, 2022
Niagara-on-the-Lake Community Centre (14 Anderson Lane)
- Ages: 6 - 12, Full week registration only.
- Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: $160 per week
- Before & After Care Available: $5.00 per day (7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
Our camp strives to provide children with a safe and inclusive camp experience in which they can meet new friends and participate in a variety of activities including cooperative games, sports, art, crafts, science experiments, and outdoor adventures.
2022 Camp Themes
- Week 1: All Balls (July 4 – 8)
- Week 2: Through The Decades (July 11 – 15)
- Week 3: A Bug's Life (July 18 – 22)
- Week 4: Symphony of the 5 Senses (July 25 – 29)
- Week 5: Under the Big Top (August 2 – 5, *4-day week*)
- Week 6: Best of the Best (August 8 – 12)
- Week 7: Pixar Party (August 15 – 19)
- Week 8: Imaginarium (August 22 – 26)
- Week 9: Gold Rush (August 29 – September 2)
**All activities could be modified, pending COVID-19 guidelines. Full refunds will be provided if camp cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions**
Typical Camp Day Schedule
- 7:00-8:45: Before Care
- 8:45 - 9:15: Welcome Campers, morning circle/camp rules
- 9:15 - 10:30: Outside activities of activities in the gym
- 10:30 - 10:45: First Snack
- 10:45 - 12:00: Crafts and Games
- 12:00 - 1:00: Lunch time
- 1:00 -3:30: Swimming
- 3:30 - 4:15: Travel back to CC, last snack, home time
- 4:15 - 6:00: After care
All changes and cancellations must be submitted in writing at least one week prior to the camp start date. Cancellations will be accepted with a 10% administration charge. If the Town has to cancel camp for any reason, (i.e. due to weather) a full refund will be issued. If the camp program is full then please continue to enroll to the waitlist.
Activenet: How To Register for Camp
- Sign in using your email – click on forgot your password if it is your 1st time logging in or if you forgot your password
- Once logged in, click on “Activities” on the top scroll bar
- Click on the Activity you wish to register for
- Click on “Enroll Now”
- Add Participant (you might be prompted to add new family member)
- Answer all required waiver questions
- Add to cart & check out
- Masks are not required.
- All campers must self-screen prior to entry, if you are sick then please stay home.
- There could be changes to camp guidelines over the summer, any changes will be communicated to parents/guardians in advance to camp start dates.
Q: What should my camper bring to camp?
A: Please send your campers to camp with the following items and ensure they are labelled accordingly:
- A refillable water bottle
- Running shoes
- Two snacks, and lunch
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Screen
- Hat (sun protection)
Q: What should not be brought to camp?
A: Please do not send your campers to camp with any of the following:
- Stuffed animals or toys
- Sports equipment
- Electronics (including phones, tablets, etc.)
- Anything intended to share with other campers
- Or money (campers will not have access to the cafe)
Q: Are lunches and snacks provided?
A: Lunches and snacks are not provided. Campers are required to bring their own healthy lunches and snacks. We are very active throughout the day and it is important that campers are well-nourished.
Q: Is there a Before and After Care program?
A: There is a Before and After Care program in place for campers whose parents/guardians need to drop them off early or pick them up late. The cost is $5.00/day. Before Care runs from 7:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. and After Care runs from 4:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Call 905-468-4386 or email.